Use the Airmodus A23 Condensation Particle Counter to determine the number of aerosol particles following the requirements by the European regulations. For R&D purposes use the Airmodus products that allow you to see even smaller particles; with certain particle filters particles smaller than 7 nm have been observed!
See the very low concentrations after a DPF, and individual particles up to 30 000/cm3
• Use Airmodus CPCs to accurately count the individual submicron aerosol particles; from very low to high concentrations
• Combine the Airmodus counters into particle sizing systems
Study the very smallest particles formed in the combustion process
• Monitor the number of particles from as small as 1-4 nm – in real time
• Observe neutral particles in addition to the charged ones
• Detect the formation and growth of 1-4 nm particles