Use the Airmodus A23 Condensation Particle Counter to determine the number of aerosol particles following the requirements by the European regulations in vehicle emissions. For R&D purposes use the Airmodus products that allow you to see even smaller particles; with certain particle filters particles smaller than 7 nm have been observed!
• Airmodus A23 CPC fulfils the requirements set for particle counters by the PMP protocol.
• Use the A23 CPC together with a Volatile Particle Remover to build a complete PMP solution.
• Count 23 nm – 2.5 micron particles
Condensation particle counter:
See the very low concentrations after a DPF, and individual particles up to 30 000/cm3
• Use Airmodus CPCs to accurately count the individual submicron aerosol particles; from very low to high concentrations
• Combine the Airmodus counters into particle sizing systems
Study the very smallest particles formed in the combustion process
• Monitor the number of particles from as small as 1-4 nm – in real time
• Observe neutral particles in addition to the charged ones
• Detect the formation and growth of 1-4 nm particles