Use the Airmodus A23 Condensation Particle Counter to determine the number of aerosol particles following the requirements by the European regulations in vehicle emissions. The Airmodus products allow you to see even smaller particles; our CPCs can be tailored so that their detection limit is selected from 3nm up to 23nm! 3-5-7-10-15-23nm – just ask!
• Airmodus A23 CPC fulfils the requirements set for particle counters by the PMP protocol. It can be also modified to have PMP10 + PMP23 cut-off -sizes!
• Use the A23 CPC together with a Volatile Particle Remover to build a complete PMP solution.
• Count 23 nm – 2.5 micron particles
Condensation particle counter:
See the very low concentrations after a DPF, and individual particles up to 30 000/cm3
• Use Airmodus CPCs to accurately count the individual submicron aerosol particles; from very low to high concentrations
• Combine the Airmodus counters into particle sizing systems
Study the very smallest particles formed in the combustion process
• Monitor the number of particles from as small as 1-4 nm – in real time
• Observe neutral particles in addition to the charged ones
• Detect the formation and growth of 1-4 nm particles