Join us in making sure that It’s the small things that count!
Airmodus’ aerosol particle counting technologies are used by scientists and r&d experts to detect the very smallest nano particles in the air. We work to serve the nano Nerds – and are happy to do so.
We are now strengthening our particle counting support team, and are looking for a Service Engineer.
Are you organised, analytical, fast learning and dexterous?
If so, we might be the perfect match!
Your responsibilities will include tasks like
- Maintenance and calibration of the instruments. You will also communicate with the customers and schedule the maintenance, shipments etc.
- Taking care of the stock of spare parts of the maintenance & calibration laboratory
- Quality checks for the produced instruments, tasks in the delivery of the instruments
- Participating in r&d efforts through e.g. building testing set ups and testing new instruments.
We value these skills / characteristics:
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Let’s make it happen –attitude
- Systematic working habits
- Earlier work with measurement or other instrumentation
- Knowhow of e.g. electronics, embedded software or control systems
- Experience with Labview
- Nobel price
…if you lack some of the listed skills, the first four ones will get you far.
We offer you fun people to work with and the possibility to grow with our growing team.
Please send your application with a cv and your salary request to careers()airmodus.com latest on the 30th of March 2016. Feel free to brighten our day with a video application.
If you want to discuss about the position, please contact Minna Väkevä either through email minna.vakeva()airmodus.com, or call +358 44 5445694 on Tuesday 22.3. 14:00-16:00 or on Tuesday 29.3. 13:00-15:00.
Airmodus Oy, Pietari Kalmin katu 1 F 1, 00560 Helsinki