Inventive, practical minded, fun to work with, people person? Sounds like you? Please read on!
Airmodus’ aerosol particle counting technologies are used by scientists and industrial experts to detect the very smallest nano particles in the air. To continue to serve our customers in the best possible way, we will strengthen our R&D team. We are looking for a R&D engineer to work with exiting new technologies and clever improvements to our existing products.
In this position your key tools are open-mindedness and strong ability to learn and to listen. You will need to understand and define the basic principles of a problem and come up with scenarios on how to solve it taking into account both the end-user of a product and the enabling technologies. You will together with the team determine e.g. requirements and specifications for new/improved technologies, as well as testing plans. You will be hands on involved in all phases of product development projects, including technical documentation for the final product. You will be required to meet deadlines of defined schedules. You will be expected to make independent decisions and to take initiative. Most of all you need to be a great team player with good communication skills. Yes, we are looking for a great person. We promise you that your colleagues will be just as great and fun to work with!
Your responsibilities will include e.g.
- Designing new technologies
- Building mock-ups and testing systems
- Testing mock-ups and prototypes in the lab and in real use environments – i.e. travelling
- Communication with customers and other stakeholders
- Documentation, documentation, documentation
We value these skills / characteristics:
- Knowhow in aerosol or emission measurements, or in nano technologies
- Experience in industrial R&D processes
- Ability to cope in stressful situations
- Systematic work habits
- Knowhow of instrument manufacturing
- Capability to make independent decisions and to take initiative
- Ability to eat a lot of chocolate
With us you will influence the future of nano measurements. We are a young company with an enthusiastic team. You will have the opportunity to take part in creating a unique company culture – one that looks just like all of us.
Please send your application with a cv and your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org latest on the 13th of September 2016. If you want to ask more about the position, please contact Minna Väkevä at email@example.com.