SALES REPRESENTATIVE at AIRMODUS
Creative, goal oriented, hands-on salesperson excited also about marketing. A fun to work with people person. Self-confident and emphatic enough to see the people behind a facade of scientific and technical jargon. Sound like you? Please read on!
Airmodus products are used to count fine (i.e. smaller than 2.5 µm), and ultrafine (i.e. smaller than 100 nm) aerosol particles. We are the best in the world in counting of the tiniest of aerosol particles (as small as 1 nm). In addition to scientific interest and vehicle emissions, nanoparticles are important in many industrial applications where nano aerosol is generated on purpose or as an unwanted by-product when products are used or manufactured.
In this position you will be
- Hands on involved in all phases of sales – you make the sales happen!
- Helping in marketing efforts
- A key player in developing our sales and sales channels
- Participating and/or managing growth hacking efforts
- A good listener and translator: not only to excel in sales but also to ensure our R&D efforts reflect real needs and hopes of the customers you communicate with.
- Eventually travelling a lot. For a while still all networking is online.
The skills we value
- Experience in sales and the sales process
- Systematic working habits and experience in using CRM
- Ability to plan sales and marketing efforts and to execute the plans. You get things done.
- Ability to take initiative and to make independent decisions
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Our working language is English. Any additional language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- Exciting working environment – you see top scientists in action and hear the latest of e.g. emission control development
- Your position will evolve as we grow and you have the chance to define what your future role is like
- Basic salary + negotiable performance based bonus
Still sounds like you?
Tell us how you would help Airmodus grow to the next level.
Please send your application with a cv and a salary request to email@example.com latest on Thursday 3.12.2020.
Feel free to brighten our day with a video application. Please send all other material as pdf-files.
If you want to ask more about the position, please contact Minna Väkevä either through email minna.vakeva (at) airmodus.com, or call +358 44 544 5694 on
Friday 20.11.2020 at 14:30-16:00,
Friday 27.11.2020 15:00-16:30 or
Monday 30.11. at 15:30-16:30.